avent bottles

does anyone know of any latex nipples that will fit avent bottles? my son will only take latex he absoulutely hates silicone...he was on a cross cut because we have to put cereal in his bottle due to acid reflux. Now that he has started baby food we are cutting back and need a smaller nipple.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:12 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• avent were too pricey for me so I just used playtex. I'd suggest trying them

I've never seen latex for avent...
    Anonymous

• I havn't been able to find any latex ones for the avent bottles either. The playtex dropins are the only ones that i have found with the latex. My daughter prefers the latex too. I guess they are much softer. The only think is the liners start to get expensive put they are really great bottles for no air. You might give them a try.
    jaceyrayesmom

Answer by jaceyrayesmom at 5:22 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• playtex does make the ventair bottles (don't take liners) and the latex nipples fit them too.
    Anonymous

• Is Gerber latex? I know the tops and nipples fit on the Avent, I just don't know what type they are.
    sammygrl77

Answer by sammygrl77 at 5:58 PM on Nov. 12, 2008