is this weiord?

the most spots my son is ticklesh in his armpit, his feet and his palm. i think his palm is a weiord place to be ticklish at. what do you think, and where are your children ticklish at?

dement

Asked by dement at 1:54 AM on Jan. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My oldest is most ticklish on his neck and my youngest who is 1 1/2 is only ticklish on the back of his thighs. I myself am very ticklish everywhere, my palms, back, legs, ears...it's horrible!!! Especially when it comes time for a pedicure.
    hrt_0928

Answer by hrt_0928 at 1:57 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I think being ticklish has something to do with how sensitive your nerve endings are. I am horribly ticklish. Dh, dd and ds are too. Dh can't even get a physical without squirming and laughing lol.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:02 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• all 5 kids and hubby ticklish all over their body
    i on the other hand i am not ticklish
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 1:58 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• My kids seem to be ticklish all over the place. The spot that I've stumbled upon...their bottoms. I wonder if that's genetic -blushes-

The palms...I've heard that be a spot from someone I've talked to offline...seems kinda strange, but sensitive spots can be anywhere. I had a friend who was ticklish right behind her left ear, but not behind her right.
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 2:00 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• i am also ticklish everywhere even on my feel lol. when i get a pedi, i try not to move, but i cant help it. i jerk all the time when it comes to my feet and the just look at me. lol
    dement

Comment by dement (original poster) at 2:06 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• My eldest isn't ticklish at all. Every once in a while if you catch him in the morning you can get a squirm or a giggle. My youngest is so ticklish that if you look at him he giggles lol. My dh isn't really ticklish and I'm only ticklish some mornings :o/
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 9:19 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Weird! I know plenty of people who are ticklish on the palms of hands and feet.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:11 PM on Jan. 14, 2011