were you nervous to leave your baby over night for the first time?

I am sooo nervous..but I know my hubby and I need this :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:16 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Travel

• I left mine with my mom so I was pretty at ease with my decision it was for me and my bf's 3 yr anniversery and DD was only 2 or 3 weeks but I felt so so much better when I went home it was alittle scary but I trust my mom alot.
    Lizzie32390

Answer by Lizzie32390 at 5:19 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• i left me DD overnight for the first time just a few weeks ago. she was 4 mo & it was for my DH & my b-day. i was soooo nervous, but as soon as we got to be all alone at home i felt really at ease! but i knew she was in good hands...my moms
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 9:14 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I was very nervous. I left my son with my sister & her boyfriend when I went to the bahamas. She is only 20 & her bf is 23 but they live close to me & are always over helping out with Ryan so I figured they would be better than my mother who lives 8 hours away & hasn't seen Ryan yet & he is 14 months old & they did very well & I can now get back to my Friday G.N.O. And I think it really helps Ryan, I mean come on I stay at home with him all day, I think he gets sick of me!lol
    MommyOfASweetie

Answer by MommyOfASweetie at 9:39 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• yeah i have never left my son overnite! he is 3... so when i go to the hospital to have my second child, that will be the first nite, he is excited to sleep over at grandmas
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 1:05 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• not at all nervous. My mother knows more than me about the subject!
    Jennifer875

Answer by Jennifer875 at 5:37 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• With my son it was not so hard cause I worked twelve hour shifts from 7pm till 7am so he was at home with my BF (husband now) when he was 2 and once his sperm donor and I split he had to go with him for the weekend, it was rough but I knew that his nana would take care of him. It bothers me now when he goes there for 2 wks in the summer, they just don't know him like we do. My daughter (10 months) I have not left her alone overnight at all, there is no one here that I or my husband trust to do the job. Maybe when she gets older but not anytime soon, my MIL let my son stay up till 1 am watching cartoons while she fell asleep in her chair last time he was there while we took our daughter to the ER.
    momma2JD

Answer by momma2JD at 9:56 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I agree with Amalia, I am 34 weeks preggo, and my daughter is 18 months. She has never stayed a night away from me and I am kinda dreding when I go into labor...she will be with one of the grammas!!
    luvbeinamommy85

Answer by luvbeinamommy85 at 10:16 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• My son didn't spend the night with anyone.. when we finally broke down to let him say with my inlaws he was 3 1/2 years old..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Dec. 9, 2008