Help interpreting?--MILITARY QUESTION

My DH applied for recruiting duty. His entire company signed off, his current monitor denied it (per a request from my DH's Master Gunns, who doesn't want DH to leave), and then the Recruiting Monitor approved it. Then it got sent to Headquarters Marine Corps. My DH got this email today--does this mean his application for recruiting duty was accepted since it's now back with the Recruiting Duty Monitor?

Good morning SSgt,
I thought I'd save you a ph call today... Your request has actually moved desks. It is now with the Recruiting Duty Monitor.

laird6372

Asked by laird6372 at 3:43 AM on Jan. 13, 2011 in Money & Work

• i dont know about the military, but the way you put it sounds like he is..
    yvonne37

Answer by yvonne37 at 4:34 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• He just got home a little bit ago, and they told him that the Recruiting monitor wants him, so he asked for the application back and is going to request that he be approved. :) I'm hoping it gets approved, because I'm really tired of living overseas. lol. He is trying to get recruiting to be with our other daughter (his daughter with his ex wife).
    laird6372

Comment by laird6372 (original poster) at 7:15 AM on Jan. 13, 2011