my period is late but got a neg now what?

ok so my period was due on the fifth and i took a test that day and it was neg and then i waited another week and took another one yesterday and still neg. is it too soon to test? how long does it take to get a pos? well with my son i took a test and i was already like a month along and i barely got a pos. could that have anything to do with it? how long should i wait to test again? thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:16 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• it can be up to 4 weeks before it will show...thats what happened to me..I guess my baby like a bit of wine OOPS
    Anonymous

• get a blood test
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 5:18 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• depending on your hormone levels it can take a while to get a positive on a home test. if you truly think your prego make a dr apt they can do a u/s and blood work. i never did get a positive this time around with a home test till i was 9wks.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 5:19 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• go to the doc and get a blood test done. some women just don't get the HCG in their urine for the HPTs to work right.
    Anonymous

• yeah, if it happened with ur first, then wait till like 2 more weeks or go get a blood test
    Anonymous

• go to the doctor. okay if you don't know anything then go to the damn doctor. they know more.
    __baovang

Answer by __baovang at 11:44 AM on Nov. 14, 2008