What are your vday plans

truealaskanmom

Asked by truealaskanmom at 3:48 AM on Jan. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• No plans yet. Probably a movie at home. I'm just waiting for the candy to go on clearance afterwards.
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 3:52 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Most likely stay at home and watch a movie. We will have a kiddo with us that night so iot will have to be something most likely that she enjoys watching lol. We'll exchange cards like always and give a small gift. The kids get cards too and a gift. Usually they get a stuffed animal and candy. I'm kinda hoping for flowers because I haven't had any in awhile. Dh a lot of times refuses to buy flowers on Val and Mother's Day because they are such poor quality/selection. I don't really want to go out to dinner this year since its on a Monday because dh has to get up way early. Maybe he'll fix me dinner and have flowers on the table as the centerpiece. I'd be happy with that!
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 4:05 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• dinner like every year.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 4:07 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Iam single so i do celebrate it at all it just a day and that how i treat it
    tinamarie1972

Answer by tinamarie1972 at 5:01 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• nothing has been planned yet,I think its too early
    A11

Answer by A11 at 5:07 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• He wont be here. Nor will he be home for my birthday (27th) or our anniversaries(1st and the 28th)

So i'll be home with kids, cleaning, cooking and maintaining.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 5:17 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I don't know, we usually go away for the weekend, but we're moving two weeks prior. I'm guessing we will spend a quiet night at home.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 7:00 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Business as usual. We don't celebrate it

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:33 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I have no idea but i am pretty sure it's going to be epic. We just came into some money, and i think this may be the year we make it official! Idk for sure, but he is saying it will be a romantic and memorable night for us :)
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 11:59 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I confirmed reservations for a room on the coast for the weekend. The room has huge bay windows with a great view of the coast. So, I'm hoping for a bit of stormy weather that weekend.. Love the Oregon Coast during a (not severe..lol) a storm, all cuddled up by a fire watching the show that nature puts on for us..
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 12:52 PM on Jan. 13, 2011