What is the best way to give a man oral sex without tring to use your teeth.and why are men affraid of the teeth when a woman sucks on his penis adult content

tinamarie1972

Asked by tinamarie1972 at 5:20 AM on Jan. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• its quite simple, all my years of giving head to my dh ive never bit or scraped him. you just cover your teeth with your lips. and they're afraid because it would hurt like hell
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 6:43 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• That's a lot of TMI stuff posted right in the title line, wow. Anyway, if you had a pecker, would you want someone's teeth on it? I don't think I would!
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:32 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Teeth can feel good, but they have to be used with restraint. There is also the trust issue. My SO trusts me that when I bare my teeth around his fun parts that I'm just teasing and that I would never do anything to hurt it. But if its some chick you don't know who may be a crazy, psychotic bitch- wouldn't you be concerned about the damage that could be done?

meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 10:27 AM on Jan. 13, 2011