How many male friends do you have in real life?

Ones that you talk to on a regular basis that you hang out with. How long have you known them? Where did you meet? What kinds of things do you do?

SweetLoveofMine

Asked by SweetLoveofMine at 5:28 AM on Jan. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• One.. he is my best friend and my husband; we do everything (literally) together. We have known each other for 9 years, we met in El Paso, TX and each day together has been wonderful.
    CocoaQT

Answer by CocoaQT at 5:32 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• i have males I talk to on a regular basis but as far as hang out with unless we are at a party or work I don't hang out with anyone except hubby I have known him 13 yrs now
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:18 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I would say that I have some male friends that are the husbands of my female friends. We usually get together a couple of times a month and since our kids play sports together I talk with them alot. If I am at the soccer field with all the dad's, I will talk with them while pracitce is going on. If we are at someones house or out we all talk together. The last time we all hung out I was commenting on how nice it is to have a group of friends that can mingle between male and female without anyone getting upset. I have known these people for 8 years and we have so much fun together.

My best male friend is my DH and we have known each other 18 years. He is usually with me when we hang out with our friends and it is great.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 7:04 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• My brother is my best friend all my life my man for the last and my bf I have known him too for 6 years too we do everything together shop eat even the salon and nail place he is great and not gay
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 11:00 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I have my husband (13 years) and 2 really good guy friends, one I see weekly we hang out sometimes and he is good for a guy point of view the other I have known most of my life and is like a brother to me we live in different states but talk almost daily.
    BusyBeesmom

Answer by BusyBeesmom at 12:48 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Aww QT :-). Same for me.
    SweetLoveofMine

Comment by SweetLoveofMine (original poster) at 5:33 AM on Jan. 13, 2011