Why are more woman are being some clueless about how many men they have been with sexually.are the really having sex with their eyes close or they just dont care about their self worth

tinamarie1972

Asked by tinamarie1972 at 5:31 AM on Jan. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• Maybe they're single, happy, and enjoy sex. Who cares how many people someone's slept with?

How is it any of your business at all ?
    Piskie

Answer by Piskie at 5:37 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I imagine they don't care about their self worth. Don't know because I have 1 man-dh and that;s all I'll ever want/need in love

SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 5:37 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Some people just enjoy sex. Why do you care so much?
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 5:41 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• A woman could sleep with 10 men in a span of a week. how does that affect me...it doesn't. I would hope the woman is smart enought to use protection, but was she does is her business. The same thing can also be said of men.
    virgo550

Answer by virgo550 at 6:50 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I can't say I regret the amount I slept with. It doesn't make my worth any less. The only person that appoints worth to that would be a man and my man is happy and as experienced as I am.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 6:56 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I don't think that can be a generalized statement, sex does not equal self worth, unless you put your self worth in the opposite sex. Some women just like sex and dating. Not everyone will have the same ideas about sex as someone else and their bedroom is never my concern.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 7:02 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• i think there is a different level of degree on how much goes along with sex
    some people are able to have sex without other things coming along for the ride
    what i mean is.. with me (and others i assume) when i have sex, it is not just my body.. my mind, heart and soul are there/present when i am with another person, so i need to wait to have the heart, soul and my mind be ready for a sexual relationhip
    ** the body is ready!, itsn't it always-lol
    but i would be setting myself up for a situation that i was not ready for if i listened only to my body, have to make my body wait until the rest is ready.
    some people can separate from the other, and just let the body have its way-sex, the other is not connected, or can be connected at times and not at other times
    i am not able to do this, or have choosen to have the whole package with sex (or both-how i think and how i have learned to think)

does this make sense?
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:25 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• so not clueless
    but different wiring from the start, or a learned choice of separating the body from
    the heart(committment)
    the soul(morals/society norm)
    and mind
    hopefully the mind is coming along for the ride- the mind decides to use protection and chooses a suitable booty call and not a dangerous one night stand
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:30 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I'm 48 years old.. I can honestly tell you .. I have no idea how many men I have had sex with in my life.

Why.. I saw no point in keeping count. My self worth is not regulated nor dictated by my sexuality, how often/how much sex I have or how many I have had sex with.. I never understood why a woman would base her self worth on sex. There is so much more to base one's self worth on: their intelligence, their level of compassion, their level of empathy & sympathy for their fellow man and so many other things.. When one can base their self worth on these things, why would one choose to base their self worth on "sex"..
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 11:42 AM on Jan. 13, 2011