Do you have an infant terrible in your family? Who is it?

Do you think he/ she will ever change?

For me it's my husband's 3rd dd. And OMG has she changed the last couple of years! (between 26-28) It can happen guys. Not all hope is lost. :-)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:36 AM on Jan. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• Not sure about as infants ..but I know I was a little brat alot of times in my elementary and teen yrs.I gave my mother hell.It was also about the age in your post (mid 20's) that I really realized ..'mom was right' lol about alot and from there I have had HUGE respect for my mother..she is a wonderful woman.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:42 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• hmmmm....Well My 2nd daughter was a terrible infant, she cried from the day I brought her home from the hospital! It was so bad that I hard time even getting my own mother or sister to sit with her so I cold have a break from time to time. She is now 11yrs old and very hateful...is it related to how she was as an infant??....I'm unsure?

On the other hand, my 3rd daughter was also a terrible infant, she cried non stop all the time, had to always be held and seemed nothing made her happy...I didn't know what to do. She is now going on 3yrs old and the sweetest, happiest little thing in the world.

I guess what I'm trying to say is....I don't fell just becasue one is a terrible infant it's a sign they are ging to be hard to handle the rest of their lives...I think it just depends on the personality God has given to them that makes them who they are later in life...along with how they are raiesed ofcourse. :)
    melissa415

Answer by melissa415 at 6:52 AM on Jan. 13, 2011