anyone have this happen to them on merina? and get prego adult content

i recently went to the docs because i was having bad pains and morning sickness like syptoms, well he checked my merina and told me it had almost compeltly turned! they did a prego test but didnt tell me the results so i assume it was neg, but 1-2 days before i got merina out me and hubby were having alot of sex and no protection cuz i had merina, well i am just curious could i still get prego shortly after it came out? i only had it for 2 months (merina) thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:19 AM on Jan. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You can get pregnant at any time during sex regardless of what type birth control.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 7:21 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I agree no birth control is a 100 percent why dont you just call the doctor & ask what the resuts of the prego test were
    Marie_07

Answer by Marie_07 at 7:51 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• One of my co-works got preg. on the Merina after having it in for almost a year! Wasn't feeling well and it turned out she was 9 weeks pregnant. oops. There is ALWAYS a chance of getting pregnant unless you just aren't having sex.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:24 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Yes i had the mirena for 3 years, ttc now. but it is possible that you are pregnant even if the test showed up negative at the doctor considering you had intercourse before the mirena was taken out.
    Rosiecheeks309

Answer by Rosiecheeks309 at 8:51 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I got pregnant 2 months after getting my Mirena removed. I had no problems with it, it was just time to have another baby :)
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 8:59 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• If it comes "out of place" that stops the protection. It happened with me.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 9:46 AM on Jan. 13, 2011