Have you seen....

Zeitgeist, and what are your thoughts on the conspiracy theory for 9/11? (inside job)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:23 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I saw it and I am not much of a conspiracy theorist, but there were many "things that make you go hmmmm" points in the movie, particularly discussing the Federal Reserve, chipping us, etc. I watched it with an open mind and recommend it to anyone who has an open mind.
    Anonymous

• I was just on that site yesterday looking for something someone told me about but wasn't able to find it...
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 5:31 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Haven't seen Zeitgeist but I think the 9/11 theory is based on a delusion a schizophrenic had when off his meds, and people seem to believe him.
    Anonymous

• Haa then the people that believe him need to get back on their meds too.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 5:47 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Yes, I've seen it. They touched on a few points that I was already wondering about (like the 3rd building that fell, and the lack of explanation). I think that everything was not EXACTLY how the government wanted us to see it, but do I think they were "behind it all"? No.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 5:51 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Meh, I think conspiracy theorists need to find a better hobby. Seriously.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:58 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I read the article in Vanity Fair about a year ago. I think that the conspiracy only goes as far as: we were warned and didn't either a) do anything about it or b) didn't think it was credible or c) both.
    Fiveofakind2

Answer by Fiveofakind2 at 6:34 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I think it's completly rediculous... 9/11 WAS NOT AN INSIDE JOB!!! Them freakin Hadij's flew our planes into our buildings killing americans... and they are planning to do it again

we WERE warned... and no one chose to pay attention (just like with Obama)

now i know i am going to get bashed for calling them Hadji's but w/e bash me all you want...i am surronding by military men who have served over there and thats what they call them.
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 9:39 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• No I didn't watch it becasue when I saw what it was about I thought it wouldn't be something I'd want to watch.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 9:47 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• i was more interested in the religious aspect of this particular movie... there are better movies on the conspiracy theory, check out "loose change" or "demolition 9/11"
    AudlyLuvly

Answer by AudlyLuvly at 3:19 AM on Dec. 23, 2008