what do other cafemoms think of me (what do you think, they think of you)? adult content

be anon if you want

i ask because a member took the time to write me a presonal email note and said nice things, but also said sorry that other moms bash you at times
lol- i had not really noticed
maybe i had a reality check

ok, let me have it
(put the warning sign on because then you can feel free to express yourself)LMAO

fiatpax

Asked by fiatpax at 8:43 AM on Jan. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• You are one of my favorites.. =)

& I'm not sure what they think of me.lol
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 9:02 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I think you're an interesting person, I enjoy seeing your perspective. I've never seen any bashing of you, if I had I'd probably try to defend you.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:46 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I think you're funny :-) I enjoy your Q's and A's
    I don't know what anyone thinks of me...I think not many people notice me because I don't ever say anything too outrageous or controversial...I try to just answer with common sense and decency and that tends to keep me under the radar, lol.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:46 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Oh, forgot the last part. I'm not sure. I've been called snobby and a guy before - I just ignore it. :)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:47 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I think you have been through a lot and show incredible personal strength and I love reading your answers to questions because you are open and honest. I don't have a clue what other Cafemoms think of me, other than the anon who says I hate everyone over 25 which is just ridiculous.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:00 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I think you're great & very honest.

I don't care what others think of me on here one teeny, tiny bit. They can hate me or love me, does not hurt my feelings at all.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:03 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I think you are a mom with a good sense of humor in adversity which says a lot about who you are, I like you but I honestly don't care what others think of me, I know who I am and i like myself,

Answer by older at 9:15 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I think you have been through a lot but yet have a sense of humor, you seem honest and I have never seen you make any mean remarks or bash anyone in any way

I think we all probably have someone who doesn't like what we say- or has a perception of us that isn't great- but this is a world full of different people, and our differences make it interesting ;)
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:38 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I like you and enjoy reading your answers to my questions.
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 1:16 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Not trying to be mean, but since at its base level we're all just strangers to each other and I don't anyone here in real life and no one here plays any role in my real life.. well, I don't really concern myself with what people think of me. Besides, people are so different online than they are in real life, so even if they did like or dislike me, they may feel different if I met them in real life. Who knows? Of course I'd rather get along with people, but if I don't I won't lose any sleep over it and if it got too bad, one can always start over with a fresh Account that wouldn't have any ties to the old one people disliked, which you can't do in real life unless you physically go where no one knows you. Online its just a matter of making a new profile with difft info on it.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 8:57 AM on Jan. 13, 2011