Throwing up?

Sunday I threw up everything I ate. Then Monday and Tuesday I thought I was fine. But for the past 2 mornings I threw up again. I'm barely eating and I'm throwing up what I do eat. So now I have no energy probably because I'm not really getting any food and I'm dehydrated. How do I get over this? I'm not pregnant and I can't go to the doctor.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:54 AM on Jan. 13, 2011 in Health

• There is a stomach virus that is going around. Mine lasted about 4 days, everyone else in the house had it 3. My mom in Florida even got it, we live in Indiana.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 8:57 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• You will have to tough it out if it is that bug going around. Have tiny bits of plain cracker, white toast, gingerale, jello, banana. I was always told tap water should be one of the last things reintroduced.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 9:09 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• drink gatorade...whether you puke it up or not you still have to drink cause there is some that gets absorbed..if you are dehydrated and cant keep anything down and not urnitating at least every 12 hours then you need to go to the Emergency Room. But def lots of fluids, small sips at a time and ice chips. I live in Ohio and my family just got over the pukes last week. Hope you feel better really soon !!
    Amberlovesher3

Answer by Amberlovesher3 at 9:28 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Crackers ans sips of stale clear soda always worked the best for me. Good luck
    peace013

Answer by peace013 at 12:26 PM on Jan. 13, 2011