Children after a tubal ligation...

It's a long story and I don't really feel like defending myself but the fact is that I got a tubal a few years ago and I'm thinking I really want to get it reversed. Has anyone on here had a child after a tubal?

ashleyaction

Asked by ashleyaction at 8:57 AM on Jan. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I havent but want to wish you luck. I hear it is very expensive to get a reversal and not 100% that it will even work. Make sure you do a lot of research and find a dr who has a good success rate.
    stevynjjsmoma

Answer by stevynjjsmoma at 10:07 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• thank you. I am scared that it wont work or that it will be too expensive... I remarried and we both have bio children. There is this disconnect and I am so desperate to raise a child that is ours alone. I love all of our children but there is a void. I want to raise more babies anyways, my kids are my life.
    ashleyaction

Comment by ashleyaction (original poster) at 10:14 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Yes I have. My sister had was pregnant when she was 38 yrs old, and she had her tubes clamped when she was 25 yrs. Even though the chances are small of getting pregnant but my nieve is 6 yrs old health & happy. If you cannot find a Dr with a success rate try Chapel Hill Tubal Reversal.com. Depending on your age ? he has a good successful rate and not as expensive as others.
    boohoo441

Answer by boohoo441 at 2:24 PM on Jan. 13, 2011