Im so excited for the spring semester to start at college!!!!! Any other moms go to college full time?

Collegemommy910

Asked by Collegemommy910 at 9:04 AM on Jan. 13, 2011 in

• that is great. i have taken 3 classes online two last semester and they are a challenge but alot of fun to take. i have all my classes on campus this semester plus a clinical class. we can do it. its great to go back to school as a mom.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 9:31 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• yes i do. i start back up january 20th. how about you? what is your major? mine is Vascular Technology
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 9:05 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• i start 25th. psych major then I'm transferring to an RN program next yr
    Collegemommy910

Comment by Collegemommy910 (original poster) at 9:07 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I take online classes because my husband works different hours all the time so it was too hard to make sure I could get to class.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 9:08 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• im taking 5 on campus and 1 online. 18 credits is the most ive taken so im gonna work extra hard this semester. I got all of my classes MWF so im not gone every week day.
    Collegemommy910

Comment by Collegemommy910 (original poster) at 9:10 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I start on January 20th. I am in my last semester of an Associates in Human Services, in June I move on to a Bachelor's in Social Work.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 5:15 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I start on January 18th and I'm currently undecided in what to major in. I'm taking full-time online classes this semester instead of on-campus classes because 1) it saves gas and 2) it's easier for Lela to just be home all of the time. I still have to go in to take tests and stuff though, but that's not so bad. Plus, Lela stalked me around the house last semester going "Are you doing homework? That's not homework. That's facebook. Do homework or I'll tell Daddy!" So I've got homework patrol monitoring me again this semester, lol.
    alf2651

Answer by alf2651 at 5:39 PM on Jan. 14, 2011