If you had a New Year's Resolution to loose weight or tone up are you sticking with it so far?

momoflilangel

Asked by momoflilangel at 9:08 AM on Jan. 13, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I didn't have losing weight as a resolution. I did want to get healthy though, which I am sticking too about 75% of the time.
    cleanaturalady

Answer by cleanaturalady at 9:10 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• sticking with it, but not being successful. Ive been going to the gym 3-4x a week for cardio, and strength training at home, but I dont see a difference yet.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 9:16 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• yep, i am on a roll, even have hubby fast walking with me every morn before work!
    gardenchic

Answer by gardenchic at 9:18 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I don't do resolutions....I always fail at them. I've been more active though, and watching what I eat a bit closer...so it's all good =)
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 9:47 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Yes, I am. I started walking again every day at lunch and changed the way I was eating to not only eat healthier and cut down on my coffee/soda/energy drink consumption but to lose weight. So far since the first of the year, I've lost almost 4 pounds. Part of that was (I assume) water weight because of my period, but I'm definitely already seeing a difference. The jeans I *JUST* bought that were a tad snug when I got them have been through the washer and dryer twice and are just a tad LOOSE in the waist now.

I also cut down from 2-3 cups of coffee in the morning plus 2-3 cans of soda to 1 cup of coffee and about 1/2 a soda a day. I haven't had a Monster or Rockstar in almost 2 weeks.

Once I can get past the Starbucks cravings and the caffeine headaches, I'll be golden.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 11:42 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I didn't make a resolution this year but for thosewho did I wish the best of luck.
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 11:53 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I stopped making resolutions at New Years a long time ago. I think that the start of the year is the WORST time to start a diet anyway.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 12:02 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I did not make resolutions
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 5:06 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• i did not make that resolution because i had it in my mind before but so far i have been doing some things here and there when the time allows.
    sodapple

Answer by sodapple at 5:10 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• i don't make resolutions but we did choose to eat only healthy options about a year ago and we are doing very well with that so far!
    asil

Answer by asil at 7:04 PM on Jan. 13, 2011