What do you guys think if that show i didnt know i was pregnant?

Marie_07

Asked by Marie_07 at 9:12 AM on Jan. 13, 2011 in Entertainment

• Interesting. Makes me ponder all the stuff that went on with all four of my pregnancies and wonder how people can miss it...but all I can think of is...Glad it's not me!
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 9:15 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I think its nuts..lol.. But I guess it really happens. Could you imagine that though? Wow!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 9:13 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• i think its a little unreal some of the ones i have seen but some of them the way they explain it and everything i can see it happening. i hope it never happens to me but its a interesting show.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 9:35 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Lol it is pretty nuts but it could happen i would be in utter dismay if that happend to me
    Marie_07

Comment by Marie_07 (original poster) at 9:15 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Well, I don't think it's crazy at all. During the show, it seems like most cases, the reason they don't know is because they had health issues or something already going on that had similar symptoms to pregnancy. One lady even miscarried a twin and didn't know the other one didn't come out, so she delivered it later. Nothing shocks me anymore.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 9:29 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I find the show interesting. You can relate to it because if you found out you were seconds away from having a baby, you'd be shocked and surprised too. Then also you would have wanted to know so you could of had prenatal care. It's great to see that the babies are healthy and strong.
    virgo550

Answer by virgo550 at 9:56 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I just cant get enough of it. At first I was like how could you not know -- but then when they start explaining all of their medical issues I can see how they could miss it.....but I also feel sad cuz they did "miss it"....all the awesome things I am feeling while being pregnant they really didn't get to experience.
    BlandBaby

Answer by BlandBaby at 12:53 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• i think those people are full of crap! how could you not know?!! lol
    nickellmomof2

Answer by nickellmomof2 at 12:54 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I can't figure out how someone wouldn't know even without being as sick as I was my babies moved around all the time plus I had a huge stomach that wasn't there before.
    peace013

Answer by peace013 at 12:59 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I've seen it occasionally, it actually makes me worry lol cuz right now the way I've been feeling the last few weeks I suppose could be pregnany but it could be all sorts of other things too - I'd like to not panic because I had my period this month but then I was spotting for two days and I never spot...in the 10 years that I've had my period I've never spotted but that too can be caused by something other than pregnancy. Some of the cases seem believable but others are just stupid and I have to sit there being sad for the baby that has such a moron for a mother.
    anon1986East

Answer by anon1986East at 1:04 PM on Jan. 13, 2011