Do you have a relative that you don't like to deal with?

crazycrazymom74

Asked by crazycrazymom74 at 5:40 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Relationships

• I think everyone has someone in their family or their spouses family that they don't like to deal with...but in the end you have to deal with them for family sake...especially the holidays..lol! just remember that you don't have to spend every second with them...lol!
    tall_mom42

Answer by tall_mom42 at 7:22 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Oh yes.

Many of them, in fact.

Holidays are interesting, to say the least =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:42 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• yes, my sister, my uncle from my dad's side and his wife and my cousins..i think they are all full of it
    Anonymous

• Right now my sister she is such a little brat. I live with her too and it sucks. Sometime she won't get up to go to school cause she doesn't want to. She's 16 and she still does the whole "your not my mom." I can't stand her.
    Lizzie32390

Answer by Lizzie32390 at 5:42 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Yes, my brother. I have custody of two of his kids currently so unfortunately I do have to deal with him and his wife on a weekly basis (for the kids visitation). I'm able to remain civil for the kids sake but I'd really love to tell him a thing or two sometimes!
    mrswright1170

Answer by mrswright1170 at 5:43 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Yup...the "drunkles" are the worst
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 5:58 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• haha at the moment my mom and stepdad are pissin' me off. my dad's mom is miserable and i always dread calling... love her but hate the constant complaining.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 5:58 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I love most everyone in my family, but I do have one cousin who is very weird, and I can't stand to be around him. I feel bad about it, b/c I'm close to my aunt (his mom), but he chose to live with his dad, and his dad is a pervert, so now he's...strange.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 6:17 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Please, take your pick in my extended family. The holidays are the worst.
    Anonymous

• Oh yes Honey..And I suck at acting..
    sydsmom2

Answer by sydsmom2 at 6:27 PM on Nov. 12, 2008