LadiesLoop?....It's like Craigslist, for women!!!

What is LadiesLoop? LadiesLoop is the first classified network for women only. It is a local service where you can find a lightly used handbag, a women’s support group, a cheap manicure, or any other thing you may need.

This is a new and upcoming website for women. Check it out!!! Just thought i'd share!!

www.ladiesloop.com

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:21 AM on Jan. 13, 2011 in Shopping

• oooh i know wher eto get bag from now. thanks for sharing.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 9:57 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Sounds like an interesting page. I would love some discounted purses! Thanks for sharing!
    mdsmes

Answer by mdsmes at 12:48 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• OK i LOOKED YESTERDAY AND THERE IS NOTHIGN LISTED AT ALL FOR ANYWHERE IN MY STATE AND i LOOKED IN THE STATE NEXT TO ME AS WELL. nothing. Sorry wasn't yeeling caps get stuck.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 10:31 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• thanks for sharing, never heard of it
    san78

Answer by san78 at 1:48 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• ibelongtojesus, there must not be anything for my state either. When I put it it, no cities appeared on the list and I wasn't able to get past the homepage.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 3:31 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Thanx 4 letting us gals know about this site.

NubianQueen78

Answer by NubianQueen78 at 8:26 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Go to Phoenix, AZ and see how many posts they have gotten in 1 month. This site is going to be huge!
    JennaH4

Answer by JennaH4 at 1:02 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• Sorry ladies...The site is apparently a new one. I just thought to share the fact that i had found it..And like JennaH4 said, I think it's gonna be HUGE at some point.....Keep checking back for new posts. I signed up for an account and it's really easy. It's not like other sites that make you register to post and then you go through all the muck just to set it up. It's very easy and you can manage all your posts, right from the site...No emails to worry about!!...

Thanks for lookin' ladies!...And have a "FABulous day~!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:28 PM on Jan. 15, 2011