Anyone else been stuck in the house

due to snow? What have you been doing to keep from going insane?

VintyThrifty

Asked by VintyThrifty at 9:25 AM on Jan. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• We have a lot of snow every year so it's nothing new for us. We still venture out even when it's -30:) There has only been 3 days so far this season where travel hasn't been advised. These days we get together with neighbors, the kids play and we shoot darts, or we play board games, watch movies, paint etc.
    Aquarius80

Answer by Aquarius80 at 9:29 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• i am in NC and we usually have great weather but when the snow hits it really hits, lol. Makes it so tough to get up the mountain and the nearest store is 30 minutes away. I should of prepared better, i need my caffeine, lol
    VintyThrifty

Comment by VintyThrifty (original poster) at 9:31 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• It's not easy when you are broke and it's freezing cold. We've been pretty cooped up over here too! We are gonna get the below 30 here pretty soon! I just want to get it over with!
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 9:32 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• yeah i know what you mean, i have 5 dollars to my name and my tanks is right under half a tank, i gotta get out though and pray i get back up the mountain and get my soda
    VintyThrifty

Comment by VintyThrifty (original poster) at 9:34 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• We don't have any hills/mountains so I never have to worry about that! There really isn't much to hit around here;) Good luck! No caffeine is the worst!!
    Aquarius80

Answer by Aquarius80 at 9:48 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• lol thanks, i'm heading off on about 10 minutes
    VintyThrifty

Comment by VintyThrifty (original poster) at 9:50 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I live in indiana and the girls had two snow days and a hour two delay and I hate this weather. We live where they do not clean the roads. You have to make it through them to get to main road. I do not get out if bad. We got about six inches and then a mixture coming this weekend and more snow this coming week. I will not make it the store so I hope husband will get the stuff we need when he goes out on tuesday. Good luck and be safe going to the store.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 12:09 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• ARGH yes me!!! Thank goodness Felipe's school was open today and I could get to work myself! I need some adult interaction (and an adult cat does not count) lol!!!
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 12:20 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• We have snow but not snowed in. I would love to go sledding w/ my boys!
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 1:07 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• ohhh, I'm in Ohio
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 1:08 PM on Jan. 13, 2011