Who in your DH's family could you slap the crap out of?

SuperrMommyy

Asked by SuperrMommyy at 9:29 AM on Jan. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• I'm soooo lucky. I like everyone in DH's family. Now i could slap the crap out of my own brother's girlfreind.
    boobarandbell

Answer by boobarandbell at 9:51 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• most all of em, honestly. They arent good people and although I'll be supportive, I won't miss em when they are gone although that'll be along time for the younger ones.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:36 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• My hubs youngest niece

MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:37 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• HAHAHA! Who couldn't I??? My MIL is a boundary crosser like no other but she's so effin' nice that you can't say anything to her. It'd be like kicking a puppy. I'm grinding my teeth half the time she's talking to me but I feel like every time she offends me it's MY fault because she obviously doesn't mean it... but she can't see the lines between grandma and mom. AND my BIL (my DH's sister's husband) he's a bump on a log and a terrible influence to his kids. The man doesn't work nor try to, he smokes in the kids' faces and practically encourages my nephew to have sex with his 15 year old gf. He's all about fun but someone has to take care of the family. It hurts because he's never said a foul thing to me either so it's really not my place to say anything. He's never crossed me but I wish he'd contribute to my SIL and my darling nephews. It's a love/hate kind of thing with the whole lot. lol.
    ashleyaction

Answer by ashleyaction at 9:39 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Every single one of my 5 SIL's, and one of my BIL's. They are the most judgmental, hypocritical jerks I have ever met in my life. I am soooo not sad that in 18 days I'll be 500 miles from them. Darn. :)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:49 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• None of them that We actually have the ability to contact or be contacted by..however, my Husband's bio mother would be the one. She and my bio mother are so alike they could be the same person, so I don't need to know her to loathe her and want to smack her. Mom (my MIL, and no - We don't think of her as a "step" parent) is amazing, as is Dad (my FIL)..so nothing but hugs for them! =]
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 10:39 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• If it would not deeply offend my hubby it would have to be his mother, she is the one person on earth I really can't stand. Out of respect for him, though, I try to be civil toward her.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:51 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• my dhs step mom is a real piece of work and so is his grandma on his dads side. so both of them id love to slap
    MommaSammie

Answer by MommaSammie at 9:59 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• My bother-in-la....err...father-in-law! He makes my a** twitch! I cannot even stand to see anyone who resembles him (like Jeff Bridges in Iron Man) or hear anyone who sounds like him. I have a revulsion to all bankers because he is one. I have to reel myself in because I want to run over volunteer firefighters/EMT's with my car because he does that too. LOL! Just kidding...kinda. I just cannot stand that man!
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 10:00 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• His mama lol
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 10:06 AM on Jan. 13, 2011