When you are on Cafemom do you post here on questions more or in groups more?

Ever since I found the questions section of Cafemom I pretty much stay here, does anybody else stay here the majority of the time or do you float around?

SheriSanchez

Asked by SheriSanchez at 5:43 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I'm posting in Politics cause that's my favorite place. That and my May group.
    SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 5:44 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• LOL! That's exactly what happened to me. I used to be all up in the Pregnancy group and December 2008 group...but I think I've found my calling here =3
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:44 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I post both here and in groups. Depending on my mood and who's on the Q&A section. For instance if I come here and the first page is full of hateful anonymous posts then I stay in my groups and/or read journals.
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 5:46 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I'm more of the type to post on the questions they seem to get looked at more and I get answers.
    Lizzie32390

Answer by Lizzie32390 at 5:48 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Yeah, I've just started to read the popular journals. There are some verrrry interesting opinions floating around there O.o Moreso than on here, I think.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:48 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I post here and in groups. I like to read the popular journals.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 5:50 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I really like the majority of us that post here under our real names. In my opinion the answers section has become a sort of 'group'. I usually can read a question and guess which members will answer =D
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:52 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• How does one do a journal and then put it out there for public opinion? Or how does it get popular?
    SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 5:53 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I think it gets popular when people click "Yes" at the bottom of the journal post. There's that thing that says "Do you think this entry should be popular? Yes or No" or something to that extent. The ones with the most votes show up on the popular list.

How the people get so many people to vote it as popular is beyond me o.o
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:56 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I'm addicted to "answers"
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 5:57 PM on Nov. 12, 2008