cm question TMI adult content

first of all i wanna start out by saying this is really gross! ok so the other day i wen to the bathroom did what ihad to do and when i looked down there was this whiteish clear, very thick sticky stuff in my pubic hair. i pulled it off w/ tp and examined it. it was dry very think and it stretched, prety far. this may help to give a better picture of it u know that "glue" stuff they use to put ads on telephone books? well it was just like that, only alot of it. my guess is it was discharge that got on my underwear and as i was walking or whatever it made its was to my hair, and dried out? what do ya'll think about this and could it b egg white cm? again im very sorry for how gross this is.

mamasmurf171

Asked by mamasmurf171 at 9:29 AM on Jan. 13, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• im thinking the same thing...lol did u have sex recently before that/ you could be ovulating and like u said it was a lot and dried in ur panties. i am one that knows when im ovulating cause i have the discharge. if u r ttc then it might be go time.....lol
    VDietrich

Answer by VDietrich at 9:39 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• You are fine honey went to doctor for this he told me millions of women have a natural discharge. Don't get worried unless it has a foul odor!
    dkamp

Answer by dkamp at 10:11 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• That sounds like fertile mucus to me!!!! Get baby dancing!!
    Anonymous

• Hope this helps. This is from a charting website I was using. In the most common pattern, cervical fluid starts out dry after your period and then gets sticky, then creamy, then wet and watery, becoming most like eggwhite as you get closer to ovulation. You may get different types of cervical fluid on the same day. Always record your most fertile cervical fluid to make sure that you do not miss a potentially fertile day.
    Sticky: Record your cervical fluid as "sticky" if it is glue-like, gummy, stiff or crumbly and if it breaks easily and quickly and if it is not easily stretched. It will probably be yellowish or white, but could also be cloudy/clear. You may or may not see some sticky cervical fluid before and after ovulation.
    From www.fertilityfriend,com
    Danie0330

Answer by Danie0330 at 10:32 AM on Jan. 14, 2011