Okay...you are all probably sick of my questions, but here goes?...

Anyway I had been thinking I was pregnant with slight symptoms last week- tested twice and got two BFN. My last test was Monday morning and then Aunt Flo came in the afternoon....but it was mugh lighter than usual and only lasted 48 hours. Not to mention how tired I still am, and now how often I am going #2....what gives?

Did anyone else have a "period" then end up testing positive?

stephanieplante

Asked by stephanieplante at 9:31 AM on Jan. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It's hard. When you think you could be pregnant you often become convinced that you are. I have spotted during pregnancy but not that early. I don't know, you can wait about three weeks and take another test but you are probably not pregnant. I wish you luck!
    ashleyaction

Answer by ashleyaction at 9:34 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• It would have showed up as positive by now. We really can't tell you what's going on. You need to go to a doctor.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 9:33 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• i have not but ive known many who have
    VDietrich

Answer by VDietrich at 9:32 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• i figured I'm not just wondering why it only lasted 48 hours this time.. just weird
    stephanieplante

Comment by stephanieplante (original poster) at 9:36 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Stress can make your period do crazy things. If your anxious about being pregnant thats probably why. Just relax and if you still think you are go to your dr. for a blood test but more then likely you arent.
    stevynjjsmoma

Answer by stevynjjsmoma at 10:05 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• oh I'm not stressed about it...andbut I have a physical in a month anyway...and a pap so we'll see
    stephanieplante

Comment by stephanieplante (original poster) at 11:01 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Never know whats going on with your hormones. Go to the Dr and get a quanitive blood work it measures your HCG levels.
    boohoo441

Answer by boohoo441 at 2:19 PM on Jan. 13, 2011