What kind of facial moisturizer are you using? does it work like its says it does? which one would you recommend?

Right now im using Cindy Crawfords Meaningful Beauty age defying night creme. I like it i have been usinf it for about 1 month and a half now. ive seen a difference in my skin as far as the dark spots i had , most of them are gone and i have one left that is dramatically lighter , i also like that it makes my skin feel soft and dewy even when i wake up. But...it costs around $50 a jar at Sephora and i was looking for another moisturizer that isnt so pricey...

MsBrazil86

Asked by MsBrazil86 at 9:37 AM on Jan. 13, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I use Aveda's Botanical Kinetics Hydrating Lotion. It is perfect for me.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 9:52 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• i use oil of olay
    gardenchic

Answer by gardenchic at 10:13 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• That good old "Oil of Olay" that our grandmother's used is still great. Don't get the "anti-aging"....don't fall for that line....its bunk. You need a moisturizer for the day that has sunscreen and a creamer one for night. That's it. Nothing fancy, nothing expensive.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 10:28 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I've heard great things about everything Olay.
    surfngirl

Answer by surfngirl at 10:57 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• olay facial toner and olay hydrating cream thats it.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 8:04 PM on Jan. 15, 2011