What is that ???

Hello everyone!

Ever since I found out that I was pregnant, as I wake-up I rub my belly every morning. And this morning when I rubbed my belly, I was like " OMG WHAT IS THAT? " my belly felt hard, But not too hard, just a lil harder than before. I'm only 7 weeks, how could that be. Sorry if I sound stupid, but this is my first pregnancy, I dont know anything about what's going on. What do you guys think? And i found a new horrible symptom, " Passing Gas...Ewww " Baby making is alot LOL.

MommyCaution

Asked by MommyCaution at 9:39 AM on Jan. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It's just from the muscles stretching and the extra fluid. No biggie.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 9:41 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• totally normal...ur belly will be "hard" but u could be constipated also.....water water water juice
    VDietrich

Answer by VDietrich at 9:42 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• probably is constipation or "trapped wind". It could even be fluid. :-) Totally normal. just try and maintain your level of activity and drink lots of fluids :-) CONGRATS! :-) Oh the joys of pregnancy lol.
    ashleyaction

Answer by ashleyaction at 9:56 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• It's your muscles at the surface holding the baby in place. It's perfectly natural. Your belly will continue to get a little bit harder as you become more and more pregnant. It will also fluctuate as the baby moves, as you increase and decrease in gas pressure, etc. It's okay though, it's perfectly normal in pregnancy.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:33 AM on Jan. 13, 2011