What week in your pregnancy did you start wanting it OVER!

I am sad to say about 3 weeks ago.. I decided I was ready.. However it IS NOW WEEK 33 And I am in full fledged whine mode.. I WANT THIS BABY OUT..AND I WANT MY BODY BACK AS MINE ALONE..

So what week did it happen for you?

2boys4momma

Asked by 2boys4momma at 9:45 AM on Jan. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I started feeling the "Get this kid out of me" at 5 months. Mind you this is my third child, but with my second I started feeling that feeling around 3 months. Haha Definately not a fan of the whole pregnancy part for long. Though I am happy with the end result. I am now 36 weeks pregnant with my third and I am in full whine mode as well. I am the biggest complainer right now and probably am driving everyone crazy. Including myself. I don't know what to do with myself, I'm anxious, restless, and super uncomfortable. I cannot wait to have my body back and be done with pregnancy FOREVER! Only 27 more days until my due date ... Hopefully I don't have to wait that long though.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:29 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Around 35 weeks!
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 9:49 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• about 32-34 weeks i was so ready to have my baby, my back ached and my feet hurt and the braxton contractions were really getting annoying.
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 9:50 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Around 34 weeks I was ready

Answer by gemgem at 9:51 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• about 35 or so weeks...lol with both my girls but with my son it ws like 25-30 weeks cause i was always in hospital with contractions and on meds to stop them and had SO MUCH pressure and pain. i was done...he was born at 37weeks and 5 days. 3 babies is enough for us
    VDietrich

Answer by VDietrich at 9:54 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I did not enjoy pregnancy with either child. I tried really hard to enjoy it, but just couldn't lol. Anyways with my first, by the time I hit mid-last trimester I was DONE, was annoying and painfull. I had my son at 39 weeks. I think with my daughter i was a ton more impatient because at 6 months I was wishing I was at 9 months lol. She was a painfull pregnancy too
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:48 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Around 5 or 6 months when I started getting bigger, I was a lot more whiny with my second cause I was chasing a toddler around and the whole pregnancy was harder on me that time. I am on my third on now so we'll see what happens.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 2:24 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• With my first I LOVED being pregnant. Currently pregnant with my second I was ready for him to be out the day I found out!
    prissysayshi

Answer by prissysayshi at 2:25 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• With my first it was about 35 weeks or so but I had blood pressure issues and had to go to the doc twice a week and be hooked up to monitors for at least an hour. That sucked. With my second it wasn't until 39 weeks. My husband was in Iraq and I was not about to have that baby until he got home!
    Braydens_Mama06

Answer by Braydens_Mama06 at 9:50 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I am 18 weeks now, and enjoying every minute of it. With my son, I had him at 36 weeks, so he was a little early. But, even then I enjoyed being pregnant.
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 10:37 AM on Jan. 13, 2011