I am looking for play groups in my area, How can I go about it?

I am looking for a play group either in Fayettevile, Elizabeth-town, or Clinton North Carolina!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:52 AM on Jan. 13, 2011 in General Parenting

• Around here there are a lot of moms that hang out at Chick-Fil-A - a friend of mine just joined one.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:53 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• You can try posting this in your local CafeMom group. You could also try meetup.com or Playgroupsusa.com to see if there are any existing playgroups in your area that you could join.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 9:56 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I was going to say meetup.com too or gymboree, athough I think gymboree is spendy.
    Aquarius80

Answer by Aquarius80 at 9:57 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I found one in my area on meetup.com...there are tons on there and you can choose one that people have a common interest....such as the one I joined is for sah military moms with toddlers and preschoolers...we all have lots in common and its a great group.
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 10:14 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Meetup.com. I'm in Raeford, where are you? How many kids do you have and what are their ages?
    Braydens_Mama06

Answer by Braydens_Mama06 at 10:34 AM on Jan. 13, 2011