one day in no cigarettes i need help any suggestions

dkamp

Asked by dkamp at 9:57 AM on Jan. 13, 2011 in Health

• you can do it!!!, be tough, be strong!
    gardenchic

Answer by gardenchic at 9:59 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Good luck! I will be in the same boat as you soon.
    Aquarius80

Answer by Aquarius80 at 10:00 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Just do it. It will be hard, it will be long, and it will be worth it. Don't turn back. Busy yourself. You are doing the right thing! Plug away, keep on going just push through the thick of it. Remind yourself of WHY you are quitting if you can't stop thinking about it.
    ashleyaction

Answer by ashleyaction at 10:02 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• You can do it! I quit cold turkey 16 days ago. When you start the craving, try and put your mind somewhere else.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 10:02 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I liked the patch, just dont sleep with it on because it will give you crazy dreams. I also used quitnet.com it tracks your progress and it is awesome! It will tell you how much money you saved, cigs not smoked, hours added to your life...I posted notes on my doors so i couldnt go outside without a large sign that said I DONT WANT CANCER looking at me. I kept half a pack of cigs in the house. I knew I would freak out more if I felt like i was stuck home with dd in bed and I didnt have the option to smoke. When I knew they were hidden in the back of the cabinet then I had power of them. I cleaned up the rest of the smoking stuff, spent the money i saved on myself, wore perfume.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 10:04 AM on Jan. 13, 2011