I can't believe how STUPID she is...

My brother was engaged to a girl - no one liked her because she was a big partier and no dount a huge slut ( everyone knew this except my brother) ....

My brother is in the Air Force. Before he left for training she told him that she was pregnant with his baby ( they were broken up but still talking at this time, and she said she was several months along) .... He still has to leave but tells her he will take care of her and the baby when he gets home.... he is very excited about the baby.

She has had the baby, she wont bring the bab for us to see ( me or my parents ) ... she is on my facebook however and I can see photos - the baby looks very tan ( my brother is kinda pale, blue eyes, light brown hair.... the girl is blonde hair blue eyes and this baby is "tanned" , dark hair, dark eyes) ... but she still insists that my brother is the father, and then threatens that WE WILL NEVER SEE THE BABY if we say anything about him not being the father.... and that she will leave teh state with the baby before my brother comes home ( and not do a dna test so we really know 100%) ...

Well I know see her status and stuff on facebook... she is arguing on her wall with some other guy becuase he doesnt want HIS daughter to call someone else dad , they call each other names and it is evident that both of them stopped paying attention in school around 5th grade ( they use words like "thank" instead of "think" , "pull" instead of "pool" .. if you catch my drift) ...

AND THEN ... they argue becasue she is now engaged to someone else ( not my brother) ... we then have her "fiances" sister commenting on how she is ruining her brothers life that he is still a teenager and doesnt need to be with an ADULT with a kid....This is is 24 years old and is "engaged" to a 17 year old that she has known for a month .......

I really doubt this is my brothers baby, part of me would be glad if it isnt so he isnt wrapped up with someone this trashy, but also part of me hopes he is so maybe he could save this baby from being around this crazy person !

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Jan. 13, 2011 in Parenting Debate

• I think legally he can ask for a paternity test. If it isn't his, good riddance to her, right?
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 11:30 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Show or send your brother the posts you've seen on facebook. Say nothing except you thought he shoud see it and let him take it from there. Make it his choice on what he should do.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 11:30 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• There should def. be a dna test done as soon as your brother is around, I knew a couple that went through the same situation. The baby wasn't his, but guess what the crazy lady left him with the guy and dissapeared anyway. Good Luck with convincing your brother though. Hope it all works out for the best.
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 11:31 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• wow! i would doubt it was his too! i would get a dna test done and then see if he can get custody of the baby! good luck!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 11:31 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Honestly, i would tell your brother about everything that is happening.
    If she really wants your brother to be a dad, she will need to show up for a DNA test wit the the baby, and unless he signs over his parental rights, he can be a part of that childs life, and you can too.
    Sounds like she is just a dumb ass. Trying to find anyone to take care of her and this baby. If you doubt it is his, i would tell him.
    I feel so bad for that child...
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 11:32 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• oh lord....poor baby. I know of a situation like that....its so sad to know that baby has such a crappy life.
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 11:33 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• and I am pretty sure the military will require a dna test if she tries to get money or anything from him
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 11:35 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• In case this is his child you need to be copying all this, screenshots, to protect you brother and the baby during a custody battle.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• If it were me, I would tell my brother everything that is going on, and I would tell him about her threat to leave the state with the baby if we told him. I would suggest to him that rather than talking to her about it, that he get a paternity test ordered, and then deal with it from there.
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 11:39 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Dont talk to your brother about any of it until he gets back. He does not need to be worrying about all of that when he is trying to go through his training. When he gets back if she is trying to get him to pay for her child when it is not his he can get a DNA test. I hope everything works out for the best. Good luck to your brother!
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 11:39 AM on Jan. 13, 2011