• In the Spotlight:

Would you pay to attend a bachelorette party?

Would you be willing to pay a "fee" to attend a bachelorette party? If so how much?

aprilford2003

Asked by aprilford2003 at 12:18 PM on Jul. 7, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Probably not. If I had to, it would have to be a small fee.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 12:22 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• NO!
    You should'nt have to pay to attend a Bachelorette party.
    Anonymous

• I think I would if it included things like, drinks, finger food, a "show" and it was in a private room. But I wouldn't pay more then 20 - 30 dollars
    shoegal

Answer by shoegal at 12:34 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• Would you pay a fee to attend if it was a cooking class, dance class, bouncy house rental, or something else of that nature?
    aprilford2003

Answer by aprilford2003 at 12:40 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• If I did pay the fee it would be for a close close friend. BUT I would not be thrilled about it. If the person/people throwing the party can't afford to pay for the cooking class or whatever they want to do then they need to find something that doesn't cost as much. Most people will just enjoy getting together and celebrating their friend's upcoming wedding and having some food and drinks.
    mamastefl

Answer by mamastefl at 12:51 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• I really wouldn't mind chipping in too much. Parties are expensive! Being that it is a bachelorette party, I'm sure she is already having a lot of wedding and travel expenses, so I wouldn't expect her to have to pay for my good time. Like a baby shower or a bridal shower, it shoudln't be their expense. Calling it a "fee" might throw me off a little bit, but if its just chipping in to help cover the expense, I wouldn't have a problem with it
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 1:21 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• Taaaaacky. No, I would not.
    Anonymous

• I guess I blew it when I threw my sisters in March then..LOL. Her friends and I took her to our favorite dance club. Had way too many drinks laughed our butts off, lots of guys asked for a 'final dance" with her. We took cabs home..end of party.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 1:54 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• Nope....
    cubby15

Answer by cubby15 at 2:04 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• for my own friend? no. not unless i was part of planning it and me and my friends were buying everything for it. but to attend? no.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 2:09 PM on Jul. 7, 2008