WWYD?

if your "friend" crashed into your car a little bit, should she turn it into her insurance?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Jan. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• No, you should try to work something out with her...
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 11:31 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• If it was a good friend i'd work it out with her
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:31 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• it depends, if she turns it into her insurance, your friends insurance will go up but your car will be able to get repaird if you call it into your insurance. One time I got into an accidendent and the guy who hit me wanted me to to get an estimet of the damage and he paid me out of pocket for the damage so his insurance wouldn't go up.

Hope99

Answer by Hope99 at 11:33 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• see if you can work something out
    Hope99

Answer by Hope99 at 11:35 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Well, if it were a "friend" as you stated and not a friend, then I wouldn't consider them much of a buddy. In that case, yes, I'd swap insurance information.
    SpaceToast

Answer by SpaceToast at 11:36 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• It would depend on the amount of damage to my car, and if she could afford to have it repaired.
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 11:36 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I'd have to say depending on the damage. If its a little damage and she can pay for it, work something out. if its a great deal of damage and will be expensive. file with insurance.
    JennyJenny529

Answer by JennyJenny529 at 11:37 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• For me, it would depend more on the amount of damage done to the car than how close of a friend she was. If it's not too bad, then I would just request that she pay for the repairs. Otherwise, yes I would turn it into her insurance company.
    JessiFaye

Answer by JessiFaye at 11:42 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Yes....I always turn that stuff into insurance....you never know if they will actualy do what they say about working to fix it. I have tried the "work it out" thing before and I ended up having to fix it because she baled on it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Work it out with her. That way neither of your insurance dues go up.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:52 AM on Jan. 13, 2011