have you ever used bribary (sp) to get your husband to do something? adult content

lol i did today.. i was at the doctor's office with our 2 and 1 year old and i knew i would be there for hourrrssss.. which i was! he had to be at work at 10 so he couldn't come. but the last thing i wanted to do was clean up the kitchen when i got home, i knew the kids would be cranky/tired from the long office visit plus shots. so i texted him and offered him my oral services if he cleaned up the kitchen. of course i used much more explicit and suggestive language LOL but i wont go into all that detail.

wouldnt you know when i got home, the kitchen was SPOTLESS! mind you my husband never cleans anything or lifts a finger to housework. he doesn't even put his own clothes in the dirty hamper. but he sure did those dishes for me LMAO.

so what bribing techniques have you used to get your man to help you out? feel free to remain anonymous if the subject is a little embarassing :)

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 11:34 AM on Jan. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Well, recently I was extremely tired and didn't feel like cooking! So I promised sex for take out! lol I did have energy to live up to my end of the bargain lol. See, we both won.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 3:10 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I'm not going to lie. I have bribed my husband to get him to agree with me on something. He is no dumb, he knows he's being bribed, and I don't hide it from him that I'm bribing him. I've used back rubs, full body massages, sexual acts, and that's about it.. I don't do it very often, because I don't want to abuse my "powers". Haha Really I don't want to become one of those people who has to bribe their husband to do anything. He should want to make me happy just as much as I make him happy. Usually I comprimise with him or make a deal.. but when push comes to shove the bribary does come out. Haha
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:48 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I don't bribe. The opposite happens. If he doesn't help, then I don't have the energy to do anything else but housework. I never say, help or you don't get any...he just knows that if I spend all my time picking up after everyone else, I won't have time or energy for us.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:48 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Nope. I just use the good ol' "Nag, whine, b*tch, Nag, Nag" routine until he does it. He usually makes fun of me about it, and we get a good laugh about teasing each other. It's what works for us.
    I never use sex as a reward or weapon on my husband.
    SpaceToast

Answer by SpaceToast at 11:51 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• yeah, if i really need him to do something i'll also bribe him with my oral services :p
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 12:07 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• that's awesome!
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 12:17 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Nope and I won't.
    Anonymous