PP Period...

So its been a lil over 2 months since i had my lil man.. For my 6 week checkup, my doc gave me birth control, said that it would make me spot.. but still I havent had any spotting and i still havent gotten a period.. How long did it take for you to get a period?
Some ppl said that if u BF it will take longer to get a period.. But i am no longer BFing, I stopped after the first month..

mommaluvsjax

Asked by mommaluvsjax at 11:35 AM on Jan. 13, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Well I breastfed for the first year so mine were 9 months after, twice and 10 months the first time. I will give you a bump and hope you get an answer!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 1:26 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I didn't type that right! It was 9 months after with my first two babies, 10 months after with my last! I don't get much sleep these days...=)
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 1:27 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I am 3 months pp. After I went to my six week check up I hadn't started my period, they gave me a pill to take to jump start it. After taking the pill for 5 days I had a short period and then my period came again 28 days later on its own, but I have yet to have it this month. It was due to come January 11 and I am still waiting....
    carolinagirl075

Answer by carolinagirl075 at 1:51 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• they gave u a pill to jumpstart it? never heard of it .. im suprised my ob didnt give me one!
    mommaluvsjax

Comment by mommaluvsjax (original poster) at 1:58 PM on Jan. 13, 2011