What is your LO doing?

My DD is 4 months week 2 today and she can pretty much roll over on her own,(when she wants to) and she loves chewing on her hands. SHe hasn't discovered her feet just yet, but she likes to stick her legs straight up in the air when she's on her back. We put her in the bouncer/jumper thing and excersaucer alot during the day and she'll sit in that while she watches baby einstein, baby signing time, and other educational shows. Im getting kind of bored with it though,and i want some new ideas. What are all of ya'll doing now? Please add how old your LO is with your reply.

hotmommy420

Asked by hotmommy420 at 11:41 AM on Jan. 13, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My LO is eight months. I'm having a blast with her. We haven't introduced any TV yet, never actually thought about it, but I like to roll a ball to her, take her for walks to get some fresh air, tickle the laughter right out of her. That's some of it I suppose!
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 1:10 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• My little Girl is 5 months and 2 weeks now.... she was rolling over by 2 months 1 week and she was sitting up at 4 months 2 weeks on her own (not from laying down though, I have to seat her and then she will sit by herself) she is trying soooo hard to crawl right now.. she will pull herself up on all fours and rock back and forth.. She tried pulling herself up on daddy last night that was shocking.. lol she is moving a little to fast for me! She loves cartoons but i dont really like putting her infront of the tv if brother is watching then she will a little but i usually keep her busy with other things... we have a jumper and walker she loves both... she has lots of tummy time she just loves it so we have a ball that rolls around it's self to help her start crawling!! She can go backwards lol but gets mad because that isn't the way the ball is moving! I have a box full of learning toys for her that she loves!!! she is a blast!
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 1:30 PM on Jan. 13, 2011