Playtime

What does your 4 month old do for playtime... Do they still sit in the bouncer? or lay underneath one of those gym things... Just wanted some suggestions... Thanks!

MommytoBe987

Asked by MommytoBe987 at 5:53 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My daughter isn't 4 mons she's almost 2 mons but I let her play under the play gyms she seems interested in looking at the animals hanging down and they are great even though she is still can't reach for objects.
    Lizzie32390

Answer by Lizzie32390 at 5:58 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• My dd is now five months old...She has a lot of tummy time, and she loved scooting herself all over the ground. I lay toys in front of her so she can scoot toward them and get them. We also have an activity center/jumper thing for her that she loves.

She isn't content sitting in a bouncer for "playtime"...that's more of a relaxing, naptime thing. She still really enjoys laying underneath her gym, reaching up at the toys.

Babies love to be talked to. I lay her on her back and just talk silly to her and play with her feet, and she loves it!

Hope I helped!
    kynziesmom

Answer by kynziesmom at 6:00 PM on Nov. 12, 2008