what was the menu at your wedding reception?

Collegemommy910

Asked by Collegemommy910 at 11:45 AM on Jan. 13, 2011 in Food & Drink

• chicken and some other kind of meat, tossed salad, two kinds of vegs, mashed pts, gravy, and rolls, then some fruit and of course wedding cake.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 12:02 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• to be honest I don't totally remember. I know we had steak, chicken and fish. I can't remember what exactly they were just that those were the options. I also think we did a vegitarian dish.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 11:47 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• We did a mexican buffet with ground beef and chicken fajita meat. Flour totillas, chips and white queso, salsa, layered taco dip, grilled onions and peppers for fajitas and all the fixins for tacos. we had an outdoor casual wedding. The reception was indoors in a rustic room.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 12:20 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Ummm...I know we had teriyaki chicken breast...some sort of beef - pot roast maybe?...potatoes - probably cheesy hashbrowns...ummm...corn I think...fruit salad maybe...don't remember, I hardly had time to eat, and my mother chose the menu because my choices, she claimed, wouldn't work!
    Anonymous

• that was 26+ years ago! We didn't have a dinner. couldn't afford it. so the reception was the usual cake, nuts, punch thing.
    booksandhooks

Answer by booksandhooks at 2:28 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• It was only 7 yrs ago but I forgot also...I know it was buffet style...
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 2:36 PM on Jan. 13, 2011