its been 5 weeks and ive yet to have a period and i think im pregnant i have some symptoms but pregnancy test says no... has anyone expierence this and was pregnant?

lamartre06

Asked by lamartre06 at 11:59 AM on Jan. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I would go to the doctor and get a blood test.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 12:00 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• i actually had what i thought was a period, then went 2 1/2 months without one after my 1st baby. i was so scared i was pregnant again. i took probably 4 pregnancy tests throughout the 2 months and they all said no. i wasnt pregnant i guess it just took my body a little bit to adjust
    drew-b

Answer by drew-b at 12:16 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I got a negative test for 3 weeks after my missed period with my son. I knew I was pregnant, but it didn't show up. Just take a test each week. It is possible with any pregnancy that there is something wrong and you won't produce enough hormone to trigger a test and you will eventually miscarry. I hope that isn't the case here, but it can happen that way. Time will tell. Just avoid taking any medications or drinking alcohol until you know for sure.
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 12:17 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• thnk u
    lamartre06

Comment by lamartre06 (original poster) at 12:41 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I would go to the Doctor and get some blood work. Have you been going through any abnormal stress lately?
    boohoo441

Answer by boohoo441 at 1:43 PM on Jan. 13, 2011