What are arm socks?

girliemom0406

Asked by girliemom0406 at 12:16 PM on Jan. 13, 2011 in Shopping

• Hahahah... when I first read your question I thought you were asking "Where are my socks?" and of course I'm thinking "LOL. How the hell should we know?" ... it made me laugh inside for a brief moment.

I'm not sure if it's really what you're referring to with "arm socks" but I can't help but picture the girls that refuse to actually dress warm when it's cold out, and they take a pair of tube socks, cut the toe open and cut an extra hole for the thumb, and wear them as gloves.
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 12:19 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Socks for arms. Also called arm warmers (think leg warmers from the 80s).
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 12:25 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• My friend sells Avon & was trying to sell me kid's clothing from Avon & she said Avon came out with arm socks!!! PASS!!!
    girliemom0406

Comment by girliemom0406 (original poster) at 12:26 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• If you are a facebooker...please search for Sewfroufrou. I think that's right. Anyway, there is a lady on there that is making these and they are adorable! They can be customized to match certain outfits. CUTE!
    mdsmes

Answer by mdsmes at 12:47 PM on Jan. 13, 2011