ok ladies your opinion on your husband/so and porn...

Just curious I'm not really into porn but my husband seems to really be into it. Doesn't really bother me does it bother you?

samantha21385

Asked by samantha21385 at 12:34 PM on Jan. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My husband is free to watch porn if he wishes. At this stage in life, not a huge interest on his part... lol

However, if he did want to watch porn it would not bother.. I do not consider porn in and of itself a "bad" thing. How someone treats porn, how someone responds, and whether or not someone allows it to interfere with/change their outlook on their partners is where the good or bad comes into play.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 12:36 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I buy the movies and I'm the one who bought his the subscription to Playboy (what a waste of money). I'm also the one who buys Penthouse Letters. They have them in paperback books now. 

SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 12:36 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I guess it just bothers me a little when he tries to hide it
    samantha21385

Comment by samantha21385 (original poster) at 12:36 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• *him*
    SpiritedWitch

• I am not okay with my husband looking at porn. My first husband did, and it got out of hand, it started really hurting my feelings after a while. I thought I was okay with it, but I couldn't take it when the reins were far off in the distance.
    ashleyaction

Answer by ashleyaction at 12:37 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• My husband watches porn when he feels like he is being neglected in the bedroom. It doesn't bother me. He works night so its so hard to find special time together.
    aheuszel

Answer by aheuszel at 12:37 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• It doesn't bother me at all. I think it's pretty normal, sort of a "guy" thing.

I don't think that porn is for every couple though. If both parties don't view it in the same light it can cause serious problems in a relationship.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 12:38 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• If it bothers you a little if/when he tries to hide it.. I would say.. It's not the porn in and of itself that is bothering you. It is his intentional deceit that is bothering you.. Him trying to hide it &/or lie about it is the problem. The key is finding out why he feels the need to do that, and addressing the issue from there.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 12:40 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• It doesn't bother me, he can watch it if he wants!
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 12:48 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I find porn disgusting and degrading.
    I found out last year that my DH was sneaking onto porn sites while I took our kids to church on Sunday mornings, and I confronted him. I didn't yell, I just asked him why he felt he needed to sneak around behind my back, and why he needed the porn at all. I asked if it was because I wasn't "providing" what he needed in the bedroom, and he said no. He didn't even know why he was doing it. Well, I know why.... Porn traps men. Once they get into it, they get so ensnared that it can be nearly impossible to salvage a normal sex life from it.
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 12:49 PM on Jan. 13, 2011