love having family night!!

okay so every week we do a famly night n watch a movie. what other things is there to do with a 4 yr old 2 yr old n 3 month old????

mommyof3_21

Asked by mommyof3_21 at 12:40 PM on Jan. 13, 2011 in General Parenting

• We do the same thing - kids are 15, 13, 13, 11 & 3. It's hard to find an activity they will all participate in; we can usually find a movie that everyone likes.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 12:54 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I remember when my kids were that age and we would have family night, sometimes we would play games that the 4 yr old like and either Dh or I would help the 2 yr old while the other held the baby. We would play things like Candyland, Shoots and Ladders, Hi Ho CherryO, Memory and things like that. I think another great thing would be to read a book together. We always would sit together and read books to our kids.

Always so much fun and now that they are older we still play board games or Rock Band or Kinect games, sometimes we watch a movie.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 1:29 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• we have game night, your kids are still young but you could play hide and seek and games like that. Sometimes we all write down what was want to play and put it in a hat and pick one out and do that game. Its sooo nice :)
    choco_mom

Answer by choco_mom at 1:47 PM on Jan. 13, 2011