Tips for getting out of a slump.

Well the holidays are over, it's been snowing a lot here and I haven't gotten out of my jammies for somewhere around 4 days. I've been feeling very blah lately (I'm 24 weeks pregnant, too) and need some tips for things I can do while stuck in the house to help me feel better about myself. Any suggestions?

EwansMommy

Asked by EwansMommy at 12:48 PM on Jan. 13, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• LOL! I love your question. Did you try taking a nice bubble bath? Light some candles in your home, put on some nice music and enjoy! Bake some cookies or a cake from scratch.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:56 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• The best thing is to take a shower, brush teeth, fix your hair nice, and put on your make up (if you wear make up). I found that even if you are not going anywhere it makes you feel better. Also, try painting your nails, toes (if your baby belly will allow :) ) Read something fun and inspirational. Hope you feel better. I had to force myself to do all those things yesterday :) I feel better.
    jen2774161

Answer by jen2774161 at 12:53 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• For the record, I have gotten out of one set of jammies, taken a shower and put on new ones. lol I'm not gross and smelly, I just have only worn pajamas for a few days now.
    EwansMommy

Comment by EwansMommy (original poster) at 12:49 PM on Jan. 13, 2011