Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

where can i find rebate forms for food

ive been looking and i have no ideal where to look can someone help me please.....

Answer Question

Asked by auntieof3 at 12:54 PM on Jan. 13, 2011 in Food & Drink

Level 5 (102 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • ??? Are you a daycare provider? You'd have to get those through the state, probably through your inspector, if you're licensed (unlicensed, probably little chance of being reimbursed).

    Not sure exactly what you mean though.

    Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

  • type ur question in the address bar

    Answer by san78 at 5:12 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.