Is it just me or.......

Does anyone else feel these courtroom shows on weekdays are just more proof positive that people will do anything to get on tv, make a few bucks,and get their "15 minutes of fame?" It's ridiculous some of these cases. I watch just cause it's so danged amusing! Plus, I have found most of the judges make such great sense in what they say,and the judgements of the cases. But, these people! Where do they find them? It's crazy.

cbk_mom3

Asked by cbk_mom3 at 1:05 PM on Jan. 13, 2011 in Entertainment

• They drive me crazy, half of them show up to court without any kind of proof. If you know you're going to court, why would you leave something at home???? I can't stand watching them, but my husband will occasionally get interested in watching one.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 1:06 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• truth is stranger than fiction, ladies. if you've ever gone to traffic court, or small claims court, you would not be surprised at what you get to listen to while waiting for your case to come up.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 1:08 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Yeah, I know what you mean! But, I love to watch Judge Pirro, I have a lot of respect for her,and for Judge Mathis. They have both done so much with their lives. I actually watch more for the judge than the litigants. Most of them dont' have a clue what's going on!
    cbk_mom3

Comment by cbk_mom3 (original poster) at 1:08 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• You know, dull, you are right. I had to go to truancy court with my son last year, and I was amazed at what some of the people ahead of us had to say.
    cbk_mom3

Comment by cbk_mom3 (original poster) at 1:09 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I can't stand those shows myself but I had a neighbor once who got on one. She and her roommate were having issues, brought each other to court and made it on TV. It was so stupid but she loved it.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 1:18 PM on Jan. 13, 2011