Could I be pregnant now?

One more question. I stop taking my pills in the 3rd week of my pack. I should have got my period on wed. or thur. It is now Monday and still no period. I took a test on sat, it was neg. was it to early to tell if I am pregnent? Or is my cycle just messed up.. If it is should I wait for it to regular before we try?

heatmac4

Asked by heatmac4 at 12:24 PM on Jul. 7, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Have you thought about taking another test today?
    Anonymous

• Sounds like your cycle is just messed up.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 12:29 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• I'd give it a couple of days then take another. Stress can really mess with your period (it throws mine off all the time) You dont have to wait until your period is regular to get pregnant it just takes a little longer sometimes.
    summerbudbud

Answer by summerbudbud at 1:03 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• That happened to me your cycle is just messed up if it does not start in a few weeks take another test
    tryingmom203

Answer by tryingmom203 at 1:38 PM on Jul. 7, 2008