Mucous plug....how do you know? adult content

I am 36 weeks and a minute ago I went to the potty (peed) and when I looked in there was something in the bottom of the toilet.

Looked like tissue...not toilet tissue....but body tissue....sort of flesh colored....but not really any pink or red....

Could this have been my mucous plug...I stared at it forever...lol. Couldnt decide what it was...It was before I put in the toilet paper I used...so I know it wasnt that...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:35 PM on Jan. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• it could have been....it really doesnt matter though...losing it doesnt mean u will go into labor right away :D
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 1:36 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I was at home when I went in labor and I went to the rest room and when I wiped my area , it was like jelly . A clear jelly like structure ! So most diffantly !!!
    jenniedsh

Answer by jenniedsh at 2:10 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Yep. Sounds like your mucous plug to me. Nothing else looks like it.
    Inloveagain

Answer by Inloveagain at 2:29 PM on Jan. 13, 2011