When you get those PreApproved for credit catalog...

do you order? I tried it and am disappointed. I received a catalog and found some things I needed. I decided to order it to see how ordering from the company was. I ordered Dec 8, 2010. It's now Jan 13 and nothing is here yet! Weeks after I ordered I get a postcard saying I need to give a size and color of one of the items. NO I don't! It's a bed wedge. It only comes in one size and color selection is not an option! A month after the order I receive another email saying none of the items I ordered are in stock! Good thing I didn't order anything as a Christmas gift! Has anyone else had that problem with a company called Amerimark? Oh, btw even though I've never received any of the items I did receive a paper on the interest i have to pay and the payment scale!!!!

Asked by admckenzie at 1:44 PM on Jan. 13, 2011 in Shopping

• I just read an article on these kinds of companies; the goods they sell are overpriced, interest is high, and customer service is pathetic. If there is anyway you can just cancel your order I would - you can get better prices and service somewhere else.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 2:17 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I did once, when I was like 19 and didn't know better. Lame lame, stupid stupid me.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 1:17 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Nope...I throw all catalogs in recycle bin

girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 1:18 PM on Jan. 14, 2011