Are You Over Run With Return Address Stickers?

I was looking for a Birthday card for my sister in a drawer, my goodness I couldn't believe how many I found. Christmas, Easter, Halloween, all sorts, I'll dies before I use all of them. I actually called a couple of places and requested not to send any more. Such a waste of postage and PAPER. I ended up shredding a lot of them, what do you do with yours?

MyAngel003

Asked by MyAngel003 at 1:48 PM on Jan. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I place mine on cards instead of signing. I give them to friends with pieces of paper as reminder to call me. I have put them in my son's toys in case of lost bring back here. I secretly put them in my husband pens for work so I know who takes his pens. I let me son play with them in his cardboard box.
    karing4elmas

Answer by karing4elmas at 2:49 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I carry some in my wallet and if I have to sign anything w/name & addr while I'm out, I stick one of those on it, but I have them by the 100's, and that's just the one's I've not thrown away. I shred 100's and I get 100's more in the mail, it's such a waste.
    MyAngel003

Comment by MyAngel003 (original poster) at 12:04 AM on Jan. 27, 2011