Found a number on my husband's bill but he won't admit anything...

How do I know if its an affair? Please don't say to call her because she isn't going to tell me anything. I can't just leave over a phone number. Ive never been so confused in my life!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:59 PM on Jan. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• Exactly. How do you know? Was the number called several times, late at night? Or was it just a number you don't recognize?
    Anonymous

• Do you know who the number belongs? Did you try looking it up online? How do you know it's not a business number (Valentine's day is coming up....)? What are the times (am/pm) the number was called? How many calls to this number? Etc.
    Anonymous

• All hours of the day yes and all. It's a woman. I blocked my number and she answered.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:02 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• How long did they talk? Was it just one call? Does he go out and you don't know where he is with or where? Is this a person that you have had a problem with in the past? You can call her, and yes she will probably lie. You don't really know. But if you call and she wants to be with him she may tell you so you will leve him and he will be hers OR you may scare her away from your husband. If I were you I would call and take enjoyment in making her uncomfortable. lol
    Caoimhe_Oona

Answer by Caoimhe_Oona at 2:04 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Well when you ask whose number it is what does he say? Does he give you any other reason to believe he would be cheating on you?
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 2:04 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Google the number, if it's a business or a listed landline it will come up. If it's a cell you are going to have to call it to see who it is.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 2:04 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• look up online at whitepages.com
    photogrypher

Answer by photogrypher at 2:05 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• The calls we a lot.I asked him about it and he said it's his dads girlfriends friend but its a lie. He has changed his password on his account. But he is denying an affair.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:07 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Are there other signs of an affair? If not, it could be something harmless. If there are, maybe you can follow him and see what's really going on.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 2:08 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• oh :( He called this number alot? I would call it and find out who it is.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 2:09 PM on Jan. 13, 2011